- BIB NUMBERS MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANYONE ELSE!!!!
- You must wear your assigned runner number on the front of your clothing in plain view during the race.
- Poles, walking sticks, and such are prohibited.
- The use of bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, etc are prohibited.
- Strollers are prohibited on the race course.
- Trash, cups, gel packets, etc. must be disposed of within the trash zones at the aid stations.
- Do not run or walk abreast in pairs or groups when it will impede other runners.
- No dogs, horses, or animals of any type are permitted.
- If you stop to take a photograph, tie your shoelace, etc. please step out of the way of the other competitors.
- The use of headphones is strongly discouraged.
Grounds for Disqualification:
- Using a race number assigned to another person.
- Un-sportsmanlike conduct.
- Verbally abusing any other participant or volunteer.
- Failing to comply with directives of race officials.
- Cutting the course.
- Throwing trash, cups, gel packets, etc. on or off the road outside of the trash zones at the aid stations.
Cut-Off & Finish Line Closing Times
Finish Line Closing:
The finish line for both races will close at 10:30AM. Participants who do not cross the finish line by the closing time will not be counted or listed as a finisher.